Monday, April 26, 2010

Cloud Rat LP Is at the Pressing Plant


Today is a good news day. First of all, I got word from Rorick of Cloud Rat that their debut LP is currently being pressed. This is a joint venture between Midwestern Decline, Otherwise Dead, and IFB Records. I couldn't be more happy to work with such amazing labels to help put out a band that I honestly feel is one of the best new bands I have heard in a long time.
Even better news is that Cloud Rat has been generous enough to post the entire LP unmastered for download on their blog. Seriously check it out. You can also hear the song Athena from the upcoming release on the Midwestern Decline facebook page.
I'll only have 50 copies of this, and ordering instructions will be posted shortly. I reccomend moving quick on these, because I doubt they will be around for long.
IFB Records: www.ifbrecords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment